JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 753

Foreign students who wish to take up a short-term non-degree course must apply for a temporary visitor's visa. The accepting school or institution in the Philippines must be authorized by the Bureau of Immigration to accept foreign students. Upon arrival in the Philippines and acceptance by the school or institution, the student will apply for a Special Study Permit at the Bureau of Immigration's Student Desk.