Overseas-born children of Filipino nationals who have not been previously issued a Philippine passport can petition for a first-time issuance at this Consulate. The requirements are:
- Personal appearance at the Philippine Consulate.
- Accomplished Passport Application Form | as of January 2018
- Report of Birth of the applicant issued by either the Philippine Embassy or Philippine Consulate or NSO-issued Philippine Birth Certificate. Refer to the Civil Registry section of this website for information on making a Report of Birth.
- A non-refundable passport processing fee to be paid in cash or postal money order payable to the “Philippine Consulate General”. Refer to the Consular Fees.
- If the applicant’s passport record has inconsistencies, the Consulate will require additional documents to validate necessary details.
Please refer to Guidelines for Photo Capture for the ePassport.