JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 753

A Filipino child traveling from the Philippines to another country either alone or accompanied by an adult other than the parents must obtain a Travel Clearance from the Philippine Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD). Please refer to the website of the DSWD ( for information on obtaining a Travel Clearance (link: