JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 753

Petitions for dual citizenship can be lodged by post. The certified photocopies of each document must be sent to the Consulate and the payment made in the form of Postal Money Order payable to the Philippine Consulate General. Petitioners residing outside of New South Wales who lodge their petitions with this Consulate must travel to Sydney for the taking of oath.